Memories go back to childhood 童年的回忆充满了馨香
to days I still recall head rackets; 至今让我难忘怀
Oh how happy I was then ? 噢!那时我是多么欢快!
There was no shead racket tennisorrow there was no pain 没有痛苦 没有哀愁
Walking through the green fields 漫步在葱绿无垠的田头
Sunshine in my eyes tennis head racquet 阳光如金般跃入眼眸
I’m still there everywwilson tennis rackethere 无论身在何方 我心永在记忆的深秋
I’m the dust in the wind 我是风中的一粒尘
I’m the star in the northern sky 我是北天的一wilson tennis racquets颗星
I never stayed anywhere 天涯海角无处停留
I’m the wind in the trees 我只是穿越树叶一缕风
Would you wait for me forever? 你是否会在孤寂的街口等我,永远?
推荐阅读: